An exemplary collegiate athletic experience in the university, excelling in academics and sports.
The USTP Sports Development Office mission supports the University’s mission to empower the student-athlete to hone potentials for lifelong success.
The Sports Development Office promotes the development of a holistic education through organized sports development program for the students, alumni, the University as a whole, and the community the University serves.
• Provide a structure and the resources for student-athletes to excel academically, socially and athletically.
• Enhance, expand and develop intercollegiate athletic programs that earn recognition at the national level.
• Engage the greater community of Cagayan de Oro and neighbouring provinces.
• Commit to continuously improving the student-athlete experience.
Our Values ...
• Varsity Sports Program
• Sports Clubs
• Physical Fitness and Recreation
• Pep Squad
Office Location: Left wing, RER Hall, USTP-CDO Campus
Contact Number: +63 (88)856-1738 local 157